R56 Auditor Certification Prerequisites
What certification is an R56 Auditor required to have?
- ETA industry standard Certified Electronics Technician, Associate or higher certification required.
- At least two years of combined electronics education and experience
- At least two years of R56 related experience
- Attend Motorola approved R56 training class
- Motorola University R56 Workshop
- Motorola University R56 Awareness for Installers
- Attend Motorola approved R56 Auditor training class
- Maintain certification as required by ETA
- Yearly maintenance of 10 continuing education credits
What should a customer look for when choosing a firm to perform an R56 audit?
- Minimum Qualification /Certification of the R56 auditor
- Ability of the firm to gather detailed information on locations scheduled to be audited.
- R56 auditor has up-to-date knowledge of the latest R56 guidelines.
- 10 year of combined experience with installation and Performing R56 audits
- Quality Assurance
- More than 6 -7 years of experience performing R56 audits
- Alternate review process by senior R56 auditors once audit reports are completed
- Fast turnaround time from the survey to the final R56 reports. (As quickly as 2 days for up to 5 survey locations.)
- Provide good support on clarifications/questions from customer after R56 audit report submission.